Tuesday 26 October 2010

Ten Questions With . . . .

Well this week it's ten questions with no-one.  It's a shame that those I've asked so far haven't bothered to reply or are unwilling to do it.

It's not all doom and gloom though, I do have a member of the community team at Codemasters trying to get the dev team to answer a few questions for me and I've sent oiut a crap load of tweets and emails to various celebs to ask them to participate.
If you dear reader have any contacts in the world of celebrity or gaming who would like to get invovled give me a shout or put them in touch with me.

Particular targets for me
  • Bill Gates
  • Tim Berners Lee
  • Bungie Dev Team
  • Turbine Dev Team
  • Bioware Dev Team
  • Stephen Fry
  • Alan Davies
  • Tim Minchin
  • Boy George to finish his
  • Bill Baily
  • The Gadget Show Team
If you know any of them or can point me in the right direction shout out people.

No comments:

Post a Comment